So I have some bad news…
I will not be blogging The Bachelor this season.
I couldn’t do the first episode because ABC didn’t send out DVDs and then I got the second episode so late that I just really didn’t have time to get it together this week. But really, all this got me thinking - my heart just isn’t in it this season.
Don’t get me wrong. I love me some Sean. I think he is amazing, charming, and he might just be the most genuine Bachelor ever. Seriously, the thing I appreciate about him most every episode is that he honestly seems happy and whoever ends up with him is a very lucky person. But I digress, this season is full of amazing girls and some not so amazing girls that I would have a field day captioning - but I’m just not able to give y’all my all this season.
I truly hope everyone understands and I’m still down to live-tweet and cyber drink wine with y’all every week. Maybe I’ll still caption a picture or two? Tierra gives some serious gold every week y’all…
- thatis-just-thebeautyof-life likes this
- meredithbklyn said: :(
- justlikethespice likes this
- babyjasliz likes this
- bloggingforwineandcheese likes this
- lsweetm likes this
- graceinplace said: oh this is so sad, but hope you’ll be back to it next season!
- partyforone likes this
- vinomeg likes this
- seeamandarun likes this
- sunnycat likes this
- lotusgalramblings said: Damn, your blog was the best part of watching this series! Xxxxoooo
- preheat262 said: :( I have the sadz.
- imanafricanprincess said: I can live with live tweets and a few picture captions!
- imanafricanprincess likes this
- sweetrambles said: major sadz : (
- saynotocosmo posted this